There has been a recent uptick in the use of “music and sonic branding in hospitals and clinics.” Numerous studies have demonstrated its positive effects on hospital and clinic environments, including those of patients and staff.
Music has been shown to have a therapeutic effect on patients, which is just one advantage. Patients’ anxiety levels were shown to be much lower when music was played in surgical waiting areas, according to research done at the University of Melbourne. A second study, this one from the University of Utah, confirms that music therapy is effective at relieving patients’ symptoms of pain and anxiety.
There are physiological benefits to listening to music as well as mental health benefits. Music has been shown to improve respiratory function and lower blood pressure, according to a study published in the Journal of Advanced Nursing.
Music and sound branding in healthcare facilities can benefit not only patients but also staff and visitors. The benefits are available to the staff as well. According to research out of the University of Illinois, having music playing at work can inspire more output and innovation.
Some of the most cutting-edge medical facilities in the world can be found in Dubai, and many of them are harnessing the potential of music and sound branding to improve patient care. WithFeeling is one such firm that provides services in the area of making original music and sound branding for healthcare facilities. For the benefit of both patients and staff, this can serve to provide a more comforting and pleasant ambience.
Then your healthcare facility would benefit from some sonic branding, including music. It can boost the facility’s ambiance and, in turn, improve the experience of patients and workers. With help from services like WithFeeling, getting started is simpler than ever.
Reasons Why Healthcare Facilities Should Use Sound Branding and Music
- Reduces anxiety and pain in patients
- Lowers blood pressure and heart rate
- Increases productivity and creativity in staff
- Enhances the overall atmosphere of hospitals and clinics
- Simple to put into practice with the aid of organizations like WithFeeling
The Science Behind Music in Hospitals and Clinics
- In surgical waiting rooms, a University of Melbourne study discovered that music lowers anxiety.
- A study at the University of Utah found that music therapy can reduce pain and anxiety in hospital patients
- A study published in the Journal of Advanced Nursing found that music can lower blood pressure and heart rate, and improve respiratory function
- A study at the University of Illinois found that music in the workplace increases productivity and creativity
Dubai: A Leader in the Use of Music and Sonic Branding in Hospitals and Clinics
- Dubai is home to some of the world’s most advanced hospitals and clinics
- Many of these facilities are using music and sonic branding to enhance the experience of patients and staff
- WithFeeling offers services to create bespoke music and sonic branding for hospitals and clinics in Dubai.
In conclusion, the use of music and sonic branding in hospitals and clinics has been shown to have numerous benefits for patients, staff, and the overall atmosphere of healthcare facilities. From reducing anxiety and pain, to lowering blood pressure and heart rate, music has the power to improve the healthcare experience. Dubai is leading the way in incorporating music and sonic branding into its hospitals and clinics, with companies like WithFeeling offering their expertise to create bespoke solutions. So why not consider incorporating music and sonic branding into your own hospital or clinic? The benefits are clear.